Friday, June 12, 2009

Penang Pictures - Part 1

Whenever we go for any trips...definitely my kids will get over excited and will ask like 10-20 times...are we leaving now? Leaving soon? I arrived safely with the kids with our new comfy car....courtesy of my husband...haha...it was a very smooth journey. Some pictures to share....

We are all set to go
Breakkie @ Bangi Kopitiam

First thing first in Penang - my all time favourite...Mee Pos Jelutong
Outside Queensbay Mall...by the beach
Such a poser...
Adorably mine...
The legs that runs around...

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Yummo pics!! Great that you are having fun :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessy....just practising my photography skills...hahaha

Chowchow said...

More beautiful photos. Great job practising. More like a pro to me.