Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First DT Assignment

I finally lay my hands on Nikki Sivils product and i must thank her for this DT opportunity and super duper nice DT kit for me to play around. It took me a while to decide what to do first as i was too excited. I started mine with My Sweet Cherry Pie Collection and to be honest i never actually play with bright colors paper. Actually it was kinda fun and Nikki's collection are easy to work with...the papers are high quality too. I hope you enjoy my layout!

5 comments:

Mazlina said...

hey there.. very lovely layout you got there.. so cheerful! happy scrapping!

Nilla said...

Love it! Congrats on your DT assignment! Hugs Nilla

Chowchow said...

Love the colours that you have there. VEry bright indeed and def out of ur comfort zone. But you did very well. The lo is beautiful...

Liza said...

Beautiful! The paper really matched your theme and the mood of the layout. You are a blooming mother-to-be!

Vivs said...

Congrats Nadhrah for your wonderful DT stint!! YOur LO is realy lovely!