Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bye Bye Penang

I'm heading home to KL today and few things on my mind already. I can't wait to start scrapping....my hands were very itchy throughout my stay here. I miss my papers and embellishment. Haha....

Nevertheless, even this was short but it is a good trip for me and kids. I enjoyed my time with my relatives and my kids was having so much fun too.

The trip to Roadwalk (some sorts like second hand antiques stuff) was a bit dissapointed. I was looking for something that i could alter but nothing seems to catch my eyes.

Here is the last bit of pictures i took yesterday...

Some old stuff priced at RM800 onwards!
Huge Chili TreeHuge Bunga Raya ...our national flowers
We went for Fish Head Curry @ Batu Maung...yummy!
My kids turned into ultraman in the evening!

0 comments: