to take a break....am not applying or accepting anymore DT position. Its been tough lately to find a little time to scrap. Kids are demanding more time from me and by end of the day i get so exhausted and all i can think about is rest rest rest. All this while i have been sacrificing my sleeping time. When the kids goes to bed usually by 10pm and this is where i start my scrap work and i will scrap till really late.
Because i was sooo into scrapbooking, i usually wakes up being tired. Being a single mom when my husband is away working is really a challenge. I reached a point that i have to decide what matters most.... i am getting sick more frequently and is really not good in the long run. I just want to relax and scrap my family photos with no deadlines.
When i think about it..i have been doing this for the past 2.5 years. Its time to really slowdown. Most of DTs work will end by June. Don't get me wrong...i will not stop scrapping but i just want to scrap freely with no timeline. I just want to have fun...
Its been 2 weeks since my last post. I was really tired, can't even get myself to scrap but i am so happy my mojo came back yesterday. I was dying to play with Nikki's New Collection Bella Blue and Oscar Too. I came out with this idea and i hope u like it.
Monday, March 1, 2010
This is a very exciting news to share.... Nikki Sivils, Bella Blvd and Jillibean Soup are organizing extravaganza blog crawl and this is happening on 5th March 2010. This is a huge thing for these 3 companies and as a DT I am excited to tell you all about it.
What will happen on 5th March?
- Come over to Nikki Sivils's Blog, you will see the gifts that Jillibean Soup is giving away.
- You will also see what Nikki and her participating design team members' handmade gifts using purely her products.
- What you need to do is to leave comments at each blog and move on through the list
- You head over to Bella Blvd, see the gift that Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker is giving away, along with a list of Bella Blvd's design team ladies and you'll do the same thing over there.
- Next you move on to Jillibean Soup's blog, see the gifts that Bella Blvd is giving...along with all of Jillibean Soup DT gals, leave a comment then go to the next.
- There are over 50 handmade gifts and product giveaways!!
- Don't panic because you'll have the entire weekend of March 5th to visit all the blogs and leave a comment for a gift... it's an entire weekend of blogging and giveaways! We'll announce all the winners Monday morning!! Doesn't that sound like fun!!
Posted by Nadhrah Maidin at 1:35 AM