Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm a scrapping Maniac!

I cannot really recall when was the last time I scrapped my husband's pic....hehe....bad wife. This time I feel that I need to do this for him. After a major chaos in my room, I managed to come up with this idea after been inspired by Scrapperlicious of her distressing with punches techniques. This is genius! Love it!

Also I was dying to play with the latest G45 papers! It took me the whole of Sunday to do it. Qawiem got really bored of me....Mama...why u are always scrapping???? I want you Mama....aaaahh so sweet of him! Sorrie dear , mama got little crazy with scrapping lately...ayah just bought mama a huge stash! Thank you so much bie!

I'm off to physio session again tomorrow...sigh!

3 comments:

Chowchow said...

Beautiful! Me loving your scrapper maniac phase... Rock on babe...

Mazlina said...

very nice.. just love your stamping.. i have to learn to be a bit messy.. my layouts are way too clean! :)

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Hey Thanks Mich...can't seems to put my hands down...everyday i need to scrap hehe..

Mazlina...i used to scrap simple layouts too...but as times past by i tend to change my style...i'm sure u will..