Monday, May 4, 2009

I love you Mom!

This week theme is Mother's Day.

I have one or two stamps that fit that description but like to 'pretty' them up. This time i was busy playing with distress ink, bleach and i keep mixing them up to come with this cards. This will be the upcoming class for SG. I have yet to have time to write the instructions but that should be my to do list.

Since Mother's Day is coming...i found this nice poem and i dedicated to my dearie mom.

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!

P/S: I make another card...i got too excited with the bleach and i could not stop!

Hope you like the cards!

0 comments: