Monday, May 23, 2011

Overwhelmed

I know there is no one else to be blame but me...i think i over committed on custom orders and i have yet to stop creating for the past 2 weeks. I'm stuck like a glue to my scrapping table almost everyday for almost 10 hours per day.Thats crazy right??? I know is good for the business but on the other hand, i'm exhausted. Is hard for me to turn down my customers. I should really learn how to say no sometimes. I think the exhaustion part i could leave with it, but i'm more stressed for not being able to scrap for myself! Haha...LOL!!!

So i did it tonight....i put away all the orders and i just have to play with my new stash that just came in. Yippeee....thanks to 3 Scrappy Boys...your shipment came seriously fast! As i was going thru my scrapping to do list...i know that i've yet to submit the OUAS latest challenge! Nadia, is hard not to participate...your challenge is always so fun! So here it is....using Echo Park Summer Days...presenting my DAUGHTER...hehehe...


Ladies, for those who dropped by and leave such a darling words....you ladies are really awesome. From bottom of my heart....thank you thank u.

Till again....

13 comments:

Irma said...

your LO puts a smile on my face: so fun and colorful, like children's imagination!
Thanks for playing along with us!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

THANK you again for your gorgeous words! You always have something so sweet to say and I am so happy that you are able to find something that attracts you to OUAS! We LOVE having you there too and particularly love your entries..there is always something so exciting going on in your pages. LOL! Like this one...SO HAPPY..so sweet..so bright, with a wonderful quote that brought a tear to my eye! WELL done on yet another gorgeous project and thank you again for playing along with us.

P.S Awesome to hear that your business is doing well. I do understand though how tough and tiring it must be. Hang in there.

Blossom inch said...

lovely layout indeed and bright and cheery colour. I like it! Precious pic of your DD.

sandi said...

What a fun lo! Great combo and colors! So cute.

Rossella said...

What fantastic colors! Beautiful page! Thanks for playing with us!

sandi said...

This is just so cute! What pretty colors!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along! Gerry

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Gorgeous ! Lovely take on the sketch Nadhrah ! =)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Hi Nadhrah!
i love that you use such bright happy colours. Your layout really jummps out at me. Love that sweet
picture too! Thanks for playing!

Ella Swan said...

Wow Nadrah this is gorgeous! So glad that you found time to play along with us at Once Upon a...Sketch again - your work is always such a great addition - so vibrant & full of wonderful detail. You need to take it easy & say no to some of those orders so you have a chance to scrap for some of the great challenges out there too :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a great happy layout. The colours are so pretty and all the details are gorgeous :-)

Unknown said...

Such a fun and pretty layout. Thanks for joining in with OUAS. Carole xx

Trudi Harrison said...

Fantastic!! I just adore the bright infusion of happy colour