Sunday, May 8, 2011

Couldn't Get Enough

I'm talking about Echo Park Papers. Hahaha...i'm always in love with their collections.Colorful and fun bright colors does make scrapping easier for me...i find it easy to match all their pattern papers. Every time i buy Echo Park Papers, i will always ended up with 2 set of each pattern paper. I'm always very fickle when it comes to Echo Park papers....everything looks nice.

I'm not sure how you ladies celebrate NSD...but i was lucky to be stuck in my scrapping room for the whole day and 1 created 3 projects!

Project 1........Bit and Pieces Of U...Mini Album

Notes how do i create them:
  1. This album is made of Maya Road Canvas Album.
  2. The background on the canvas was done by using alcohol ink which i blend with water and i dab it to the canvas.
  3. Once it is dry i spray the canvas using Tattered Angel Misting Spray
  4. This album was decorated using Springtime, Playground And Little Girl Collection.
  5. Most papers that i used i adhered with Mod Podge

Project 2...Layout ... My Little Boys

Did you see how much fun i had creating this layout? I was actually doing at least 3 layers of papers. I basically adhered the first layer and then i plan my 2nd layer. I used quite a bit of 3D foam tape which i choose the thickest ones.


Project 3 ..... Layout...You and Me
I used the papers from Be Mine Collection. The papers are really romantic and lovely for picture like this! Hehe...It has the shabby chic colors and i just love all the papers inside and it does created a really nice palette. The beautiful elements such as swirls, hot air balloon, keys , bird cages....does make a scrapbooker like me to make full use of the papers. Totally in love with this goodness.

I hope u like what u see here and I really really thankful for those who drop by my blog and leave lovely comments for me. You gals rocks!

Later..

10 comments:

Blossom inch said...

i love the mini album so much to see and nice colours. Those 2 layouts are full with embellishments and layering, thanks for sharing!

Rosa said...

Babe, you did all that in 1 day? Seriously? *faint* Luv it all. Its beautiful and its you. happy Mothers Day to you dear.

Deana said...

Beautiful work, Nadhrah! Hope you had a nice weekend!

jaz lee said...

AWEsomeness and yes i can see that you had lots of fun creating them ! and Nadrah, you peek on your pop up album is killing me!!! SHOW US!!! hehehehe

Have a FAB week ahead Nad ;)

love
jaz

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

What you achieved in 1 day would have taken me 2 weeks and I am NOT kidding! I admire your speed and the projects look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Such fab and gorgeous layout.. love the stories each one tell.. Heart!

Mazlina said...

WOWWW awesome work nadhrah.. happy mothers day to you too :)) love love all of them.. esp the mini.. such precious photos of your little T..

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, that mini is seriously fantastic! Get that 'out for pub' sign ready sista!!!! love love love!! and you do echo park justice, these projects are absolutely fantastic

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

My Dear... OMGosh... these are all beautiful pieces!! I love the colors of the album.. I so far never know how to play with Echo Park simply because I am not into fun page. But yours is beautiful ok, including your second LO! And ehem, is that you on the last LO? Love the colors of the page, it gives the calm effect to my eyes. Coolness!! You are so talented, one day must seek your help to teach me ;) Enjoy your Wednesday there!!

Ella Swan said...

So pretty Nadrah! Your work is so inspiring!!