Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Everything happens for a reasons and i'm blessed with so many good things this year...such as
  1. I'm a mother of 3 now
  2. Still happily married
  3. Some of my scrapwork got publised
  4. Secured some DT positions
  5. Still being able to buy scrapbook stuff....haha...courtesy of my hubby
One main thing that i would like to achieved for next year is to really loose weight! Haha...i still have my baby belly and non of my clothes fits me! As for my slimming center said today, they have set a target that i have to loose 4.8kg! Hmm...how on earth can i do that???

Anyway, i hope everything is well for you as well and last but not least Happy New Year and may god bless you they way He bless me!

See ya in 2010!...here is my sneak preview of my latest LO. Not able to show them yet! Soon k..

7 comments:

Chowchow said...

Ooohhh- I spy some latest Scarlet Lime pp here. Gosh you are fast - you just picked the kit up just now. Love love love the sneak. Can't wait to see the whole layout.

anazelia said...

Such a cute baby. love your take on the sketch.

Wendy Ogden West said...

Your baby is soooo cute! Great take!

suzeyq said...

OOOhh I like that!

scrappermimi said...

So loving that sketch and Lo! Fab sneak peak too! Hope you have a great new year!

Deb said...

Wow Nadhrah, such a stunning sketch challenge layout. I am so looking forward to working with you in Feb at SC. Happy New Year

Unknown said...

wow!!! love it!!