Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Productive Week


I've been stimulating my brain for the past couple of weeks thinking how to create more appealing concept for every of my customer order. But sometimes is kinda hard to expand more simply because my customer will always their own idea which is incredibly creative.....more creative than me!!! LOL. But a combination of both ideas..(mine and them) , i'm able to create something that always create a smile in their face. That is just overwhelming for me. Here i am sharing some of my spill over creative juices...hope u like them too.

5 comments:

Mazlina said...

love all of it nadhrah!!! beautiful colors and lots of pretty things to look at too

Jaime Lee said...

It's such an inspiring and beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing and you are such talented crafter :D

iza said...

hi nadhrah,
this is absolutely gorgeous...i like it...

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Thank you for loving my work. Your comments make me dance in my scrap room! LOL

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is gorgeous!! so much eye candy!!!! :)